cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Workflow - approve step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am stuck with Approve step on MDM workflow.

My workflow should: start workflow and send mail to approver, then Approver must go to MDM Data Manager (or user portal EP) and approve / reject new record. If approved then fillout some fields for that record and check in record.

But I have a problem if rejected, MDM should send mail to requestor with information rejected and check in record.

How can I have step rejected and send mail when chosed rejected?

I can not find solution for reject option to send mail automatically.

Is that possible?

Thank you for help.

BR

Michal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

When a record is rejected it is kicked back to previous step,a notification is difficult to achieve here.

Rather if you have a flag "Approve/Reject" which can be chosen by approvers at various stages.

Here when any approver chooses Reject,there should be a branch step based on this validation checking if this field value is Reject then notification step(post this either workflow can ROLLBACK or goto requester again) and if Approve step move ahead to next approver.

Steps:

1.Requestor requests.

2.Approver 1 is notified,he reviews and says REJECT/APPROVE.

3.If REJECT is the value branch to Notification and ROLLBACK or call the same the same Workflow.

4.If APPROVE then it goes ahead to next step.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

After approve add form in change mode remove all graphic add a custom container like a  box.

to do this follow SAPTechnical.COM - Text Edit control - Usage and Demo

in PAI we can capture re question reason .even trigger mail using Send mail via SAP ABAP Code - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Answers (0)