cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement of CRM UI Views to call BRF+ or customize CRM_EVENTS???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We have customized several BRF+ applications (20 applications so far), some of them run in the GUI interfase and some of them are call through the UI CRM interfase. To make this possible we have enhanced several UI components (for those web-specific applications) in order to insert our Z methods that are called when specific events occur (i.e. EH_ONSAVE, EH_ONEDIT, and so on); we call the BRF ID and then we pass the data that is required to process our modeled rules.

However we are about to launch new functionallity affecting the Order object in CRM (i.e. sales order, quotation, contract, etc.), the new rules should run only in the Web Interface, and we plan to build different rules based in the transaction type and Item Category of an order, but I'm not sure if the approach we are using is correct, because I have read about trx. CRMV_EVENT, that is in charge of handling events in CRM.

In this trx. I have found the object and generic events that suit the moments when we need the validation. But to use this trx. I need to create Z FM, obviously to call my newly created BRF+ Applications.

Any advice will be realy helpful...

By the way I love BRF+

Elias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elias,

Can u send me some examples of calling BRF ID and passing data.

Some enhancements will also help.

Thanks

Nalini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elias

I know its too late to respond.

Couldn't agree with you more on BRF+.

Not sure what WebUI you are referring to. If its the IC Web Client, may be a check as follows might be helpful in your event.

DATA: LR_CRM_IC_RUNTIME          TYPE REF TO CL_CRM_IC_RUNTIME_PROCESS.

LR_CRM_IC_RUNTIME = CL_CRM_IC_RUNTIME_PROCESS=>GET_INSTANCE( ).

CHECK LR_CRM_IC_RUNTIME IS BOUND.