cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Convergent Invoicing integration with SAP Convergent Charging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to SAP Help (link below), to adopt billable items from SAP Convergent Charging and process them in Billing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable we need to activate the interface component SAP Convergent Charging for the class. To do so, in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable, we need to choose Integration -> Billing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Billable Item Classes -> Maintain Billable Item Classes. Then we need to select Billable Item Class, click on Interface and activate SAP Convergent Charging interface component, which is not available in the list.

What could be the reason that given interface component is not available in the system? And how can we get it there?

Thanks!

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/45/5dac73d3ea49b6a70d43880e23bb9a/frameset.htm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helen,

The "Standard" Integration between SAP CC & CI is available from the ECC 6.05 and you need to activate the Business function FICAX_INV_PP_1.

And Create a user for the SAP Convergent Charging system in the SAP CI with User Type "C Communications Data" and with authorization objects: F_KKBIXBIT, F_KKBIXCON.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helen

I have found the same system behavior. I suppose we have not yet installed the ECC6.0 enhancement package 5.0.  At these release notes, we can found information about this new funcionality at the chapter 30 - SAP for Telecommunications \ SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 \ Integration with SAP Convergent Charging (new)'

So, I think we have to implement this enhancement package to be able to integrate convergent charging and convergent invoicing.

Regards,

Leonardo Gazella