cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Design (BO 4.0) - Not able to select default item in scorecard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am facing a strange issue and I was hoping you can help me.

I have a dashboard created with Dashboard Design (Xcelsius version for BO 4.0).

In my dashboard I have included 2 scorecards mapped to different sets of data.

For both dashboards I would like to enable user interaction. To do that I have enabled the option to select rows from the Behavior options, checking the checkbox "Rows are selectable".

I would also like both scorecards to select the first row as default, so that when the dashboard runs the first row looks selected. For the first scorecard this is working fine and I can select the Item from the drop-down box on the right of "Item" (under Properties, Behavior, just below the checkbox "Rows are selectable".

But for my second scorecard the "Item" dropdown box is grayed out and I am not able to select any option.

I have checked both scorecards and seem to be the same except of the possibility to select the Item in one of them, but not in the other.

Any ideas of what could be wrong here?

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the easiest way is delete that SC and add a new one..

Thx, Hao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. I corrected it by unselecting the ignore blank values checkbox.

Regards

Pranshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, this just saved me from scratching my head any harder as to why my first value was selected by default (undesirably).  Kinda stinks that you can't use both options together as now my scorecard as a scroll bar and a bunch of blank rows...

amit_mathur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested this and it works fine for me.

May be try to open a new dashboard and test it again or insert a new scorecard component.

You could also try to copy the component which is working(1st) and then change the data range and try it.

Thanks,

Amit