cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No quants exist for posting changes. QAC2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to process a Posting Change Number by transaction LT05 but I receipt the error No quants exits for posting changes. The Posting Change Number comes from a movement 323 made by the transaction QAC2. We donu2019t know why it is not possible to process. Do I have to make something special for this movement 323. What is the best way to work with the transaction QAC2 in WM.

Thank you and best regards.

Moderator message: Locked. Reason: question has been asked few times.... Please try to search for answered questions in this topic.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2011 7:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you following recurring inspection? The problem is that the posting change that is created when the usage decision is done on the recurring inspection has the inspection lot number on it, but none of the quants in the system have this inspection lot on them. All the quants have the original inspection lot (from the GR) on them.

Either SAP should put the new inspection lot number on the quants in the system, or it should not put the inspection lot number on the posting change. Just try to create a batch program to search for posting change notices that would receive this error (where the inspection lot reference on the posting change did not match any quant records) and when found, remove the inspection lot reference from the posting change notice and put it in the text field instead (for informational purposes).

The other reason could be that whatever the posting change is trying to do cannot be done because the system does not have the stock to do it. Please check in that aspect also. Thanking you.