cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dot Matrix Printing Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create an invoice PLD which uses pre-printed stationary with the following dimensions.

Width 36.5 cm

Height 21.5 cm

I have created a custom page with the above dimensions however when going into the print preferences of the printer (OKI ML 321) and I try and select that custom page format it is not available for selection. This would indicate that the printer is not capable of handling such a spec however on their current system that they are using they print to this pre-printed stationary without any problems.

If I reduce the size of the spec to Width 24.00 cm and Height 16.11 cm then the printer does see it. Once I now print from SAP using the reduced spec it only prints to half the width of the page and spills over into height of three pages.

Does anybody have an idea how I can solve this problem?

Regards,

Quinn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quinn

I think you might not have created your custom paper in the Print Server. That might be the problem of not getting the custom paper in the print preferences. Try by creating the paper in the machine the printer is connected to.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have solved this problem.

What I did is with the spec the printer could see I did not select it on the Device Settings side of the printer.

Once I did this I was able to print successfully from within SAP.

Answers (0)