Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM60 Transaction

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In running MM60 Transaction in both modes (with and without the valuated materials) I can't get the materials to be displayed but I now I have over 9000 materiales created and all views mantainted for 2 plants, for 1 plant 1000 data is showing on this same code, but for plant 1010 it is now showing,

If I go to MM03 I can display the material in both plants and same views are mantained, Also ifI try ti create say accounting view for one materials system says that material is already mantained for this view, so I dont know why this report is not showing the information. I dont have this problem on DEV system only on QAS environment.

Any thoughts on what could be the problem?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

Just enter your Plants on the screen fields and leave all the fields blank, do not check valuated materials only and try!

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check tables MARC and MBEW and checl if the material is maintained for both the plants correctly.

Thanks,

Atal

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I forgot to mention that I already checked those tables and materials are correctly mantained in both plants.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using ECC DIMP ?

If so, please refer to note 1051843.

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kenix Im not really sure if Im using DIMP but im running on 605 and this note you suggested applies for 604, algo the strange thing is that I already run the Report with all the possible conbinations of plants etc, and its giving me the same result.

The strange thing is that DEV system is working fine and the problem lies on QAS which is an exact copy from DEV.

Kindly suggest more solutions.

Regards.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try this

check following SAP NOTE-21839

Regards

Kailas ugale

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kailas,

Thanks for your answer, I already checked this note but I don´t think this apply to me as I'm running on Ecc 6.0 with EHP 5 and as mentioned before this was not happening in DEV system but is happening on QAS.

Any more ideas?

Regards

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess those materials are not created by your USER-ID , check whether in the selection screen in MM60 did you selected by default your user ID.

Trt to remove that and check it once again executing the report for 1010 plant.Hope it clears your issue.