cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROE Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

has anyone setup the new ROE WEB interface with SAP? If so, can you guide me in the right direction to do the same.

Regards,

Chirag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Remi and Karthik for your replies. I will start the Configuration soon and see if any other issues arise.

In the mean time is this a Long procedure, in terms of time is it something that can be done within a few days or few weeks?

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Configuration should take a day or two, but documenting the configuration, and testing it may take a few.

Then you'll have to document the new procedure for the users (including some screen captures from the Service Canada website)

and prepare a training session, hopefully with the help of a Service Canada ROE Web Trainer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I noticed that HRSDC only accepts 500 employees per XML file.

Do you guys know if SAP has this functionality already implemented where it will split runs of more than 500 employees?

Also does anyone know if there is any specific procedure of submitting ROE to HRSDC in English and French? Or does this not make a difference to HRSDC?

Thanks again,

Chirag

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can tell you that they will accept them in French. Our users have been using the Web ROE for a few years already.

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In addition to Remi reply, kindly check the note 758748-ROE: Activating ROE Workbench for use with ROE Web. this would be helpfull in customizing in IMG settings.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are talking about the ROE WEB interface that we implemented a few years ago, then there are 2 big steps to take.

One is the configuration in SAP, through the IMG (Payroll > Payroll: Canada > Reporting and Statistics > Record of Employment (ROE) > ROE Workbench (New Version) ), and the other one is to contact Service Canada to set-up your access to their web interface (access to a test environment can sometimes be achieved, but it's hard).

I'd have to look into my notes from a few years past for more detailed information, but that should be a good starting point for now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thereu2019s a pdf on ROE Reporting at the following URL: https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/HRCanada

click on u201CDocumentationu201D

Howard