Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 End User Front-end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP post installation guide link below :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0024bb74-4d4e-2e10-82ad-ff2ccb79a...

GRC Access Front-end - The web browser can be used to access embeded NWBC or GRC via Enterprise Portal.

We tried to expose the NWBC link through EP ivew.The connection goes through correctly and inital NWBC default menu comes correctly. However on subsequent click on Access control individual options system gives "portal Rune Time Error".

We are on EP 7.0 and are intending to upgrade to EP 7.02 and make use of GRC Business Package for End User Front End.

Kindly guide.

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant/Victor/Sushma

SAP has provided very simple option of integrating EP with GRC 10.0 where EP will be used as front end for GRC AC 10.0.Below are few important points you need to consider for the integration:

1.Create the connectors between EP and GRC system.

2.SSO connection should be setup between EP and GRC.Therefore EP SSO certificates needs to be deployed in GRC system.

3.Deploy the GRC Content package on EP provided by SAP.

4.Create the System Alias as prescribed by SAP in installation guide.But in our case we need to add 2 more system alias just instead of ' -' we used ' _'.So there will be 4 system alias 2 by SAP and 2 by us.

Hope this resolves all your issue.Please let us know how it went with you .

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in my initial post I have mentioned that we intend to upgrade EP to 7.02, where as we don't intend to do so. In fact we would like to continue with EP 7.0 and expose NWBC through EP.

Further in case we implement EP 7.02 the standard business package for GRC is anyway going to available.

Pl assist.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of using NWBC as iview integration in portal you can directly integrate EP with GRC 10.0 as front end.

There are two ways:

1. Make an URL iview and add the link of ABAP NWBC but for this you need to have SSO with GRC system and EP system and all users should be present in both -- Not recommended.

2. Other way is GRC 10.0 direct integration with EP. You can refer standard guide for the same.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan

Thanks for your response.

In fact we are looking for option 1 and done the initial set-up which is working fine. NWBC launch pad screen is opening correctly in Portal Ivew.

However on clicking on individual option Portal Runtime error is observed.

As regards to Option 2, we are planning for EP upgrade to 7.02 on immediate basis.

Kindly provide inputs on option 1.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemant,

Have you got through your solution , as we also have the same requirement and plan to do it via the same approach you mentioned.

Please revert.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemant,

Were you able to resolve the issue with Portal runtime error regarding exposing NWBC link?

Will you please share the solution for doing the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant Gupte

Is your configuration for EP as front end is working.Can you please help me or guide me with the configurations as our requirement is simple to use EP as front end for GRC AC 10.0 and nothing else.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are also planning to use portal as front end for GRC 10.

Please help me/guide me with configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Sushma M