cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS -Change Alert mails body

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are configuring CEN from SOLMAN using auto-reaction methods. Is there any way we can modify the mail text of the alert mails sent from CCMS. I know we can modify teh subject of teh mail, but can we format/change the body of teh email as well?

Thanks in advance,

Lena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said we can change the subject of the alert. But,we cannot change the body of the alert mail.

Regards,

Kiran .V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replies Shai and Kiran. It is unfortunate that we cannot change the mail text with standard ways. I believe we can always change the function module and try to do adjust it to our desire, but it involves a lot of task.

But I was hopeful that we have some easier way after reading thois extract at the below link.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/FAQBusinessProcess+Monitoring#FAQBusinessProcessMonitoring-WhatisthetypicalefforttoimplementBusinessProcessMonitoring%3F

Can I influence the layout of an email that is sent as auto-reaction?

A: Yes, with the ST-SER release 701_2010_1 you are able to configure the email subject, provide text templates for the email body, generate URLs into the email or program your own auto-reaction methods via BadI .

But I have no idea on how we can provide text templates. Do you know anything about it?

Lena

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it can not be changed while raising/sending the alert to server. Because the the content in that particular alert is gathered based on different scenarios, like reports,function modules that are used during the alerts for each MTE with ARMs.

Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.