cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax tables & model

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

As my client is not operating in all states, i wanted to check if we still have to create all the tax tables (tax authorities,tax models etc) completely new? Or can i just delete the tax authorities where my client is not operating?

Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

T5UTI is not required to maintain, if there is any entry exist for other authorities no need to delete, you can leave it as it is.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I can see tax rates for Income Tax in table T5UTX, but not for LST. Where can I see tax rates that have been setup for LST (Local Services Tax)? I'd appreciate your kind response.

Andres.

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andres,

For LST it is maintained in BSI only, using quick formula in BSI website you can get the tax rate for the authority.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Closing the question

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can have tax authorities in your system even though you dont operate in the authorities, but you dont need to create Taxability model for the authorities in T5UTM and T5UTY, so even if mistake tax authorities are added in IT 207 or 208, tax will not be calculated.

Kindly refer the WIKI link on the Taxability model

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Taxability+Model

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Tax+Authorities

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kathik, how about the values in t5uti? Do i need to keep the standard values? this table is only for client specific taxes that we need to assign employer ID?

Regards,

KMM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Karthik,

the links in this post seem to have moved. can you update the thread with the content of the taxability model wiki info.

thanks

madhavi

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

Instead of Https, it is changed to Http, kindly find the links

Taxability Model - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

Tax Authorities - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

With regards,

S.Karthik