cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC V10 - UAR config steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

I didn't find any config guide or input for the configuration of UserAccessReview UAR.

Can anybody mention the most import steps and jobs?

The RKT info is not that detailed.

Thanks,

Alexa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexa,

I am not sure how much I'll be able to help you without a proper documentation.I'll try my best.

Go to SPRO->GRC0->Access Control->Maintain Configuration settings. Please maintain these values as required.

Parm Group ParmID Parm value Description

UAR Review 2004 011 Request Type for UAR

UAR Review 2005 004 Default Priority

UAR Review 2006 MANAGER Who are the reviewers?

UAR Review 2007 YES Admin. review required before sending tasks to reviewers

SOD Review 2016 010 Request Type for SoD

SOD Review 2018 RISK OWNER Who are the reviewers?

SOD Review 2023 YES Is actual removal of role allowed

Then go to Go to SPRO->GRC0->Access Control->Workflow for Access Control-> Maintain MSMP workflow. Customize the Processid SAP_GRAC_USER_ACCESS_REVIEW. Maintain all the required details. Save and activate it. Now you are ready for review.

For issues follow the SAP Notes: Note 1620495 - GRC 10.0 UAR - Submission failure of request & 1620493 - GRC 10.0 UAR Background Job stuck

Don't forget to implement the note 1622281 after your configuration. Get back if you have any issues further.

All the very best

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

thanks for your support.

I created the workflow and generate the load data. Requests are generated and available in the Request Review-Screen.

But there are no reviewers automatically filled in. Although I defined the configuration settings "MANAGER" for reviewer.

Therefore I created the reviewer and coordinators in "manage coordinators". Shouldn`t it fill in automaticall?

But how is it possible to release the requests in the admin view?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexa,

You have the Review, which you created from the background job scheduler (GRC Front end using NWBC).

I have an open SAP note regarding the Reviewer and Coordinator not showing up in the Access Review Report (so we'll see what happens).

I do have Coordinators and Reviewers set up (also using Manager, which is coming from LDAP).

After assigning Coordinator / Reviewer in the Request Review, you need to run another job in the background scheduler "Update Workflow for UAR Request" - this job will take the Request Reviews and actually start the MSMP workflow process (mentioned above in previous post - it will send all those requests to all the reviewers (managers/approvers).

I also suggest the following document on SDN, if you have not already read it, it is great for getting an idea (although I love the condensed version above!):

AC 10 Access Review Reference Guide (found under the Articles Area from the GRC section of BPX)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/30e75a9f-c9b9-2e10-0287-efb0e08c0373

Sincerely,

Patrick