cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fast moving stock list

Former Member
0 Kudos

i would like to get fast moving stock items for monthly random checking ,please if you know any transaction code for that, i used the T-code MC46 for slow moving items but i couldn't generate any good report from it,please advice for tutorial how to get good result through it ,and i need to know if the T-code MC46 give you when last time the stock item was used but i need the movements of stock

please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

many thanks all for your advices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP there is no standard report to get fat moving items. On what basis you want to identify the material as fast moving. Lets say consumption or sales. Iwant to share one solution regarding this. You can use ABC analysis as a determinant.Using OMCO, you can define cycle counting indicators such that "A" materials might be the top 40% of your inventory (by turnover), "B" the next 30%, and so on. You can then run transaction MIBC which automatically updates the CC indicator on selected materials. The advantage of this approach is that - even if you don't use the cycle counting method for phys inv - you can regularly set and update the indicator on the material master. That way, it is very easy to write a query (SQ01) that lists only "A" items. Note also that ABC indicators exist in other areas (eg PM) but these generally need to be maintained manually. Also, if it's sales you want to focus on (as opposed to consumption/turnover), then sales specific reports MCQ+1 might give good results. Thanking you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following reports:

MB51

MB5B

MC44