SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print error: Payment medium ID I in company code 4000, country N does not e

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I want to simulate a print with the transaction EA40 i get the following meesage.

Payment medium ID I in company code 4000, country N does not exist

Message no. >3261

DiagnosisYou tried to create form IS_U_BILL with an attached payment medium with ID I. However, the specifications for company code 4000 and the country to which the company code is assigned have not been maintained for this ID.

System ResponseForm IS_U_BILL was not created.

ProcedureMaintain the settings for the payment medium in Customizing.

If you do not need payment media in your system, you should deactivate the PAYMO level in the application form.

How can i solve this?

I've checked the entries Company Code-Dependent Data for Attached Payment Media and Country-Dependent Data for Attached Payment Media in the customizing. The values are defined there.

I've also checked Maintian default values for Repayment Method/Payment medium. There is defined that company code 4000 has payment method B with form ID I.

When I navigate to the message and try to found where it's used SAP gives back the message that no entries are found.

Does someone know which piece of program generates this message?

Can it be that some country settings are wrong? If so, what would be the must expected point where that cold be?

Edited by: R.L.Groener on Oct 28, 2011 8:09 AM

2 REPLIES 2

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R L

Goto Tcode EFRM , Give the form details ISU_BILL and then click change .

Under document header there is a node called PAYMO , double click and untick the active option.

Hope it solves your issue.

thanks,

VR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem, with the difference that the error stated country E and company code which wasnt the company code I was using.

It turned out that during the process of changing the house banks, we oversaw one setting:

- IMG - Financial accounting (new) - Financial Accoutning Global Settings (New) - Correspondence - Attached Payment Media - Company Code-Dependent Data for Attached Payment Media

The link between the company code and payment media was set, but when you go into details, the value in House Bank field was non-existent.

Of course, prior to this setting, check all relevant bank settings in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable section as well as house banks in Financial Accounting (new) section.

Hope it helps!

Marko