cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I Just install a SAP CRM 7.0 ehp2 installation and I did add it on solman. Every thing work good. And I can see this installation on Maintenance Optimizer.

When I try to use Maintenance Optimizer to serch for new download for this installation.

I Get this error:

Transaction must be assigned to a Standalone Product Version!

Message no.MOPZ_CHECKS229

I have not any problem with my anther installation.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. Have try recreating the solution.

To which product, "CRM" or "ENHANGE PACK FOR CRM" should I create the logical component to?

Thanks,

Samuli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is The CRM abap or java stack?

You Have CRM 7.0 EHP1 on SAP NW 7.2.

You should go to smsy -> Header Data -> Change Product Assignment and add installed Product version that is product *SAP Netweaver* and Product version is you *NW  your versin* and chose is as active. so you have to active product there on is the CRM and another is SAP NW.

On smsy -> Logical Component -> SAP Netweaver -> here ypu shold create your logical component for NW.

I did solv my problem by this way.

I hope this can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have ABAP-only system.

NetWeaver version is 7.0 EHP2 (702).

I have created Landscape component, and it is visible under all three:

"SAP CRM", "SAP ENHANCE PACKAGE" and "SAP NETWEAVER".

I cannot create logical component under "SAP NETWEAVER" as you suggested.

Thanks for your advice.

Samuli

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is possible if you go to:

Logical Component -> SAP Netweaver -> Application Server ABAP-> right click on (Application Server ABAP) chose creat  logical component  name : fx (Z_SAP_CRM_EHP2_ABAP_<SIS>)

chose product and version and so on so it will work.

Reza

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The logical component for the CRM 7 EHP1 system should be created for CRM 7.

In the Header Data tab in SMSY  for the system you want to upgrade, both CRM 7 EHP1 and CRM 7 (or CRM 7 / NW 701) should be present.

Assigning the system to a Netweaver logical component  is not optimal.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MompZ picks up the proper product versions from LMDB. So Please got the LMDB and check if the proper stand alone product version is assigned to the syste. You can run the landscape verification tool in LMDB to check this as well.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ejersbo,

You must create a mopz transaction for SAP CRM 7.0 and not EHP2 for SAP CRM 7.0. The main product is SAP CRM 7.0, smsy considers EHPX as an addon for the main product. You must maintain both product versions for the system in SMSY and create the mopz for SAP CRM 7.0. You'll see option Maintenance and MOPZ automatically will see that a EHP is installed for this system and will suggest the SP according with the EHP.

Kind regards, Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar problem. My CRM system is CRM 7.0 EHP1 based on NetWeaver 7.02.

I have tried this both ways:

case1: I have created logical component ZCRM to CRM 7.0. In this case, MOPZ says "Successor installed"

case2: I have created logical component ZCRM to CRM enhance package 1. In this case MOPZ says I have to select standalone component.

Is there a guide for this? Did not find anywhere.

Thanks for your help,

Samuli Kaisanlahti  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli Kaisanlati.

I did solv my problem with Delete my crm from solution manager, creat a new one as,

*EHP1 FOR SAP CRM 7.0*. Create logical component for crm on solman. Add crm server on solman SLD , Create FRC connection from solman to CRM, and run  *LANDSCAPE FETCH* job on sm37 from solman.

I hope this can help you,

Reza