cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Related Billing rather than Order Related Billing in Return Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a requirement from the client that the Returns Invoice (RE) generated must be related to LR Delivery Type rather than Return Sales Order Type(RE).

I have maintained the Copy Control from LR (Returns Delivery Type) to RE(Returns Invoice Type).

Then Changed the billing relevance of REN (Item Category ) from - 'B' Relevant for order-related billing - status acc.to order qty

to A Delivery-related billing document.

When i create the Returns Invoice, it is allowing me to create the Invoice even before the Post Goods Receipt of the LR Returns Delivery Document.

It should allow me to create the invoice only after Post Goods Receipt.

Can any one share their inputs.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dakshinamurthy ...

This might be the setting in copy controls in your return delivery documnet(LR) to invoice document(RE).

In that you check the copying requirements in header and item, in that you might have put 011-invoice with out PGI.

You please erase this and in header(copying requirement) you put 003 and for item 004 .

Please let me know if you have any clarifications

Thanks&Regards

raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth / Charles / Raghu

Thank you very much for Replies.

The issue is solved.

With Best Regards

Mohan

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

You may try the option mentioned in the earlier post.

However as i have worked in the same scenario, you might come across a situation where you will not be able to bill the

deliveries which had been created before making this change in configuration.

Because , delivery will be not relevant for billing , before you have made the changes.

Hence check how many such past deliveries are there which are not yet invoiced (after you have made the changes in configuration)

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Its the copy control and specially Copying requirement you will have to check.

Check the copy control vtfl LR to RE. at header & item level see copying requirement.

try header 003 & item 004.

Restricting an invoice without PGI is written in the code of copy control.

Kindly Text Removed

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Oct 28, 2011 5:35 PM As already warned, please dont ask for points

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kandy Sreekanth ,

PLEASE READ THR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT BEFORE REPLYING TO POSTS / POSTING ISSUES

Do not ask for points - This forum should be firstly about information exchange; points are an incentive and a way of saying thanks.

Asking for points is like asking someone to say "thank you": The only time we do this in real life is when teaching a child good manners. Saying it to an adult is insulting, so why do it in the forums? If someone keeps asking questions without awarding points, simply stop answering them or use the abuse button to report it.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles