cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Management, process stock in Quality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in WM making the inventory process however I receipt an error when I trying to execute the LI20. The transaction gives this error:

LI20: No destination storage bin to be found in storage type 999

This error appear when there are a material in quality stock. After release the sock by QA11, it is possible to make the movement to storage type 999. My question is if is it possible to make the inventory for stock in quality. I think it is not possible to move the stock when it is in Quality.

Thank you and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the error message says that the storage bin is not found.

since storage type 999 is an interim storage type, you usually have either dynamic bins or fixed bin names.

this is decided and entered in the WM movement types in customizing (table T333)

in case of fixed bin names you have to execute LX20 to generate those bins, in case of dynamic bins the inventory document number becomes the bin.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the replay.

I have already created the interim storage type 999, In fact the process works correctly after make the usage decision by QA11. My question is if it is possible make movements in WM for inventory like this when one of the materials in the storage type is in quality stock. Always give this error.

Thank you and best regards.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt that this error has any thing to do with the stock status.

I had never problems in doing a physical count for material in Q status, neither in WM nor IM

SAP has outlined the process in OSS Note 83954 - Physical inventory of inspection stock

However this is about inventory managment, which is touched with LI21 but LI20 is the WM internal clearance step.