cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to do Stock transfer process between 2 company codes, and Transpotartion Planning Point is Receving CCode.

So, when i create Shipment cost, there is an error:

Company codes are different: Delievery 2620/0080000228 shipment 6620/0000001188

Message no. VY012

Diagnosis

A delivery is assigned to a different company code than the shipment to be calculated.

This is not allowed if the costs are to be distributed at the level of delivery or delivery item.

System Response

Account assignment and settlement is not possible for this shipment cost item.

Procedure

If you want to carry out settlement for this shipment, then the costs can only be carried out at the shipment cost item level.

Delete the shipment cost item.

Create a new shipment cost item for this shipment or shipment stage with another shipment cost item category.

Im Customizing, cost apportionment 'A' should be entered for this category.

Ofcouse i know the problem.

In the Configuration for Item Category - Settlement, i set:

Cost dist.: C Delivery item, ... Origin CO: C Sequence: Delivery, order, G/L account

If i change to value A - Shipment cost item, it'll be OK. But in other client, value C is OK.

Pls tell me what is wrong?

Thanks alot,

Quanglv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The R/3-Standard is:

If costs shall be shared on the delivery header level (KSTAU=B) or on

the delivery item level (KSTAU=C), the company code for all deliveries

has to be the same company, derived from the shipment planning point of

the corresponding shipment.

Background:

The accounting lines are created for each delivery item, and the

information of the delivery item (e.g. the plant) will be used to

derive further account assignments. If the delivery belongs to a

different company code, it can't never be ensured that the account

assignments exist in the shipment company code.

That is why the form routine COMPANY_DELIVERIES_CHECK compares the

company codes of delivery and transport, and triggers error VY 012,

if 'Company codes are different: Delivery AAAA shipment BBBB'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your support. So, can we use any User exit to change this? Which User exit can do that?

Thanks,

Quanglv

RodrigoSilva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a shipment cost document related to a stage with 2 deliveries. The KSTAU for this doc is C, but the material document created has only 1 item with the total value for the deliveries and not 2 lines for each delivery as I think it is expected. Do you have any suggestion on this? thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo De Abreu Silva,

In the TD shipment, we have 2 documents of delivery. So, in the Stages tab, we have 2 lines of documents. Here, you can maintain Loading point and Discharge point for 2 deliveries (may be the same but must be 2 lines here). And in the shipment cost, you can see 2 lines at the item level.

Good luck!

Quanglv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quang,

The company check is standard in the shipment costing in SAP.

However, if cross-company settlement for shipment costing is required, then you would need to look into the following SAP Note:

[SAP Note 963452|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=963452]

[SAP Note 699343|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=699343]

The error message resulting from the check would need to be surpressed, and standard system modification would be required to achieve cross-company shipment costing.

Please be informed that this modification would not be supported by SAP. You may want to check with ThanhCT on this.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

You may want to check if the calculation base for the condition type has been set for Delivery (A) or Delivery Item (B) in your condition type for shipment costing (Pricing Control).

Ideally, it should be any one of the above if the shipment cost calculation is relevant for each Delivery or each Delivery Item, and it should not be Shipment Cost Item (D).

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot,

This issue is done!

Answers (0)