cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing standard workmode buttons from IC webclient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to remove the standard workmode Radio buttons Ready and Not Ready from IC webclient page. I am working on CRM 7.0. How can I remove them? I searched in the component CRMCMP_IC_FRAME which is enhanced for making changes to toolbar buttons. But I couldn't find any workmode buttons.

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Narendra.

The upper part of the UI for IC Agents is called a Context Area.

Its content is defined in Context Area profile (CONTEXTAREA function profile in your business role).

You can set it in SPRO -> CRM -> Interaction Center WebClient -> Basic Functions -> Define Context Area Profile.

Choose your profile or create a new one copying standard DEFAULT profile (don't forget to assign newly created profile to your business role in this case).

And under Assign Context Area Components clear Component ID for the row with USAGEWORKMODES in Component Block column.

Component IDs are defined in SPRO -> CRM -> UI Framework -> Technical Role Definition -> Define Layout Components.

Here you can find actual components and views for Component IDs. For instance, work modes' Component ID (ICCMP_WORKMODE) is actually represented by ICCMP_HDR_CNTNT/WorkmodeWindow.

Technicaly this area (context area) is represented by a component ICCMP_HEADER and its only view HeaderViewSet. Here you can configure this view and, for example, move its blocks. Also, if interested, take a look into WD_USAGE_INITIALIZE method of the component controller.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any idea how to achieve this on CRM 5.2 ?

Thanks,

Saurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Are you able to remove it in CRM 5.2 or CRM 6.0?

If yes, Please reply in the following link as I need the same requirement as yours.

Thanks.

Pramod.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. I was able to remove them.