cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing query on portal-SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have created a quey and executed it on portal and everything just works fine. The query has few input varaibles at the start like fiscal year and some other inputs. I saved the query in my Portal favorites and then when I try to excute it from there it gives me a runtime BI error.

Termination message sent ABEND RSBOLAP (000): Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION MSGV1: SAPMSSY1 MSGV3: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

I guess it errors out because of the variable input part at the start of query.

We already have note "950992" in the system so wonder what next now.

Any inputs appreciated.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go check the Query Properties in the Variable Sequence Tab and remove any variable that is not being used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar problem see thread

"BEx-Query results in error in SAPLRRI2 and KFB_FUELLEN_CONST".

Best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Problem is solved for me by reducing the BW OLAP Cache

1) tcode rsrt

2) Cache monitor

3) Cahce parameter

Changed the cache parameters from 5000MB to 1000MB

THX

AVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Did you ever resolve this? I'm experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

Pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have applied this note 1042725 which modifies two ABAP programs and a data entry.

This solved the problem but you need to recreate the queries to get them to run (copying them is ok)

We are on a upgrade to BI with NetWeaver 2004s, BI patched to SP14

Hope this helps as I spent days trying to solve our issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phillip,

Could you verify this note number for me? Note 1042725 discusses how to fix a short dump when refreshing Space Statistic Monitor (formerly DB02).

Thanks,

Pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pam,

We are in the middle of an upgrade and we found this problem only on the production system. Did you solve your problem? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

I have not resolved the issue yet. My next step is to upgrade the patch levels and see if recreating the query will fix it.

Pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pam, We are on call with SAP and another consulting firm. 4 experts working on this issue. We tried SAP's suggested patch level and the issue worsened..

Thanks,

Kiran

Edited by: Kiran on Jan 23, 2008 11:54 AM

0 Kudos

So, have anybody found a solution to this? We are experiencing the same issue and would appreciate if someone could give a clue on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i've encountered something similar... the problem was with a standard variable (filter on company code). I change it with another and everything works fine.

kind regards,

daniel

PS

link with similar error

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-bw/error-running-0fiap_c02_q0001query-based...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check this note: 1041760

"<i>A query containing characteristics from an InfoSet terminates when the authorized attributes are determined.

The query designer terminates when you use display attributes.

The error occurs after you have implemented Note 1038008 or Support Package 13.

Other terms

RSEC_GET_AUTH_ATR, InfoSet, A___B, BEx Query Designer, DIS, display attributes, analysis authorizations

CL_RSMD_RS IF_RSMD_RS~_READ_META_DATA-02</i>"

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the same issue too - we are SP13. Our query is built on a Infoset, and the problem comes with 0FISCPER variable, when we try to do a input help (F4) in Bex. this happens only when I use fiscper on queries bulit on INFOSETS, and it works perfectly alright with all other cubes.

<i>System error in program CL_RSMD_RS_SPECIAL and form

IF_RSMD_RS~READ_META_DATA-02 (see long text)

Message no. BRAIN299

Diagnosis

This internal error is an intended termination resulting from a program

state that is not permitted.

Procedure

Analyze the situation and inform SAP.

If the termination occurred when you executed a query or Web template,

or during interaction in the planning modeler, and if you can reproduce

this termination, record a trace (transaction RSTT).</i>

For more information about recording a trace, see the documentation for

the trace tool environment as well as SAP Note 899572.

and in portal, it gets to the point of variable screen and then throws a error msg.

<i>ABEND RSBOLAP (000): Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

MSGV1: SAPMSSY1

MSGV3: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION</i>

Message was edited by:

voodi

Message was edited by:

voodi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1058906 - GET_DIME_VALUES-02 in CL_RSMD_RS_SPECIAL

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Even i have the same porpblem, we are in Support pack 13. Still we get

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

Termination message sent

ABEND RSBOLAP (000): Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

MSGV1: SAPMSSY1

MSGV3: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an issue with Fiscal Year Variant Variable in the query. (Or at least that was our team's issue). To solve this, you have to rebuild the qurey from scratch. Attempting to edit the existing query will NOT fix the issue. Trying to fix it, creates a loop were it again looks for fiscal year variant variable then produces the error.

I solved this be rebuilding the query and adding 0FISCVAR last. Then in the filter, I chose K4 instead of a variable or SAP exit. (sorry if you requirement needs a variable, i would suggest creating a new one of those too). Then save and you should have a working query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone solved this, we also have the note implemented and are still getting the problem in portal only.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running on BI 7.0 SP10 on server and BI Addon Patch 10 on pcs.

But I m in trouble with the same problem.We can not run any reports which contain variables in it.When I choose variable in the variable screen in BEX Analyzer it get short dump and it says brain error and something like that.

Do you have any idea about it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am also facing the same problem. Plz guide in solving it.

regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

I had the same issue and I opened a call with SAP. They provided me the OSS Note 1032950, which solves my problem. You might want to give this one a shot.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

We have applied the note 1032950 and still face the same issue. Is there anythign I am missing here?

Thanks,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, but since this note solved my problem there's nothing else that I can suggest.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran.

have you solved your problem? We have the same problem, and we also have the note 950992 implemented.

Do you have any solution please give me hint.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've got the same problem. Does anybody know how to solve it? I would be really grateful for help.

Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also facing the same problem.Please guide me as well.

Thanks,

Azimah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any more details via ST22?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

I dont see any runtime errors or dumps in st22. It shows 0 runtime errors against my id.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

And note 950992 was implemented completely and successfully? If it was, then I'd log a message on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Prakash 950992 says completely Implemented. SO I guess I will have to log a message.

Is it something to do with BW Dev or do we have to do something on portal as well. ?

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you having this issue in the BEx Analyzer as well or just when using the new 2004s runtime?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not happen in Bex analyzer. It just happens on Portal.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about using the BW 3.x web analyzer? Does it happen there?