Did you mean: 

Process chain transport error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when transporting request containing process chain

i see the following errror log

Post-import methods for change/transport request: xyz

Post-import method RS_AFTER_IMPORT started for RSPC L, date and time: 20111103145159

Start of the after-import method RS_RSPT_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) RSPT (Activation Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_RSPV_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) RSPV (Activation Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_RSPC_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) RSPC (Activation Mode)

Version 'M' of chain ZHACR_PC was saved without checking

Error in remote call of destination RSTPRFC_CLIENT_300

Chain ZHACR_PC Was Activated And Scheduled

End of after import methode RS_RSPC_AFTER_IMPORT (Activation Mode) - runtime: 00:00:00

Start of the after-import method RS_RSPC_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) RSPC (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_RSPV_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) RSPV (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_RSPT_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) RSPT (Delete Mode)

Summary of invalid objects from request KBDK900262

Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT for RSPC L

The errors affect the following components:

BW-WHM (Warehouse Management)

please suggest necessary action

thanks & regards

Edited by: krishnav3.5 on Nov 3, 2011 4:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a problem in RFC connection call RSTPRFC_CLIENT_300.

Check this RFC in TA SM59. It can be that user used in thsi RFC is locked in target system, wrong password, wrong IP/hostname of remote server etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also i have the process chain start variant sheduled as immediately ..... does this have any effect .....should i change it to start using metachain...and transport it prod and the n change it in production.

we dont have quality system only dev and prod.

regards

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Option "scheduled as immediately" means that PC will run right away after it is transported into target sys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the variant is set as Immediate the process chain will start as soon as it is transported to the Production. If you want the process chain to start just after transport leave it as it is other wise you can just change the scheduling before the transport.

Navesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is a problem in RFC connection call RSTPRFC_CLIENT_300.

Check this RFC in TA SM59. It can be that user used in thsi RFC is locked in target system, wrong password, wrong IP/hostname of remote server etc.

i have checked the rfc connection rstprfc_client_300 in sm59, how to know if the user(aleremote) is locked/wrong password in target system,

regards

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to TA SM59, search for your RFC, double click on it.. there is button "Connection test".

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following threads for This problem is due to missing/incorrect Customizing settings in transaction RSTPRFC

Thanks and regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the issue corrected. In SM59 i have an ABAP connection that when checking it(connection test -succes fulll but authorization test gaveme a logon error).When getting this connection working (by giving another password) and then setting the same password in RSTPRFC, the transport worked.

thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if before transporting the process chain the source system assignment has been done correctly or not. You can do this from RSA1->TOOLS->Conversion of Logical System Names.

You need to change the source system name from Dev Source sytem to QA and then to Production while transporting in eache landscape.

Navesh