cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCM , batch ID creation Problem,

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a problem in creating the batch ID for payment run for a particular company code:

Scenario is as follows:

1. F110 and payment run- success

2.FBPM1, creating the merge date and merge ID but its not creating the Batch ID.

3.After FBPM1 , batch job created through program RBNK_PAYM_GRP_N_BATCH is showing status as success.

please advise how to solve the above the problem, here what I want is to see the Batch ID in BNK_MONI or BNK_APP

Thanks in Advance,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

The Possible reason could be the DMEE tree might not have been created correctly, please check in tcode DMEE and check if the DMEE tree exist or not, i have similar case and found that DMEE tree does not exist.

Thanks

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please cross check the following:

1. Make sure yor f110 run id should start same as maintain in OBPM5

2. Make sure your user id is assign for workflow trigger

SPRO > Financial Supply Chain Management > Bank Communication Management > Release Strategy > Change and Release > Assign Role to Release Steps

and

Additional Release Steps > Define Release Procedure > Assign Role to Release Steps

I hope your issue will be resolved

good luck

Best regards,

MSU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whether all the configuration for BCM is in place?

If yes, check in BNK_MONIP for the status of the F110 run date and ID... Check if Merge Date and Merge ID is displayed.

Also check in SLG1 and SM37 for any error logs.

Let me know based on the above issues.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Bath successfully generated for some payments in BNK_MONI however, some payments got struck in BNK_MONIP and showing as " Payments not in Batch"...help me to fix this error

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madav,

First you have to create variants for DMEE's in FBPM and assign them in OBPM4 transaction. Otherwise FBPM1 will not generate BCM Batch and also it doesn;t give you any message.

Regards

Naresh

Edited by: Naresh Reddy K on Nov 13, 2011 6:10 AM