Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The current application triggered a termination with a short dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I using IDES ECC 6.0 EHP 5

I have short dump, when process the change request (in screen Single Processing of an Entry).

The short dump:

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://ides5.abyor.com:8055/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/usmd_entity_value2 was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in system IE5 : The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

The error occurred on the application server ides5_IE5_55 and in the work process 3 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: OVERWRITE_EVENT of program CL_USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2_GUI_WD==CP

Method: OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF of program /1BCWDY/07HODET0KW0MA3IN5M52==CP

Method: IWCI_IF_FPM_OIF_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF of program /1BCWDY/07HODET0KW0MA3IN5M52==CP

Method: GET_UIBBS_FOR_EVENT of program /1BCWDY/42LFJBXJ5T3WDUET8VZP==CP

Method: IWCI_IF_FPM_FLOORPLAN_COMP~GET_UIBBS_FOR_EVENT of program /1BCWDY/42LFJBXJ5T3WDUET8VZP==CP

Method: IF_FPM_FLOORPLAN~GET_UIBBS_FOR_EVENT of program CL_FPM_OIF_INTERNAL===========CP

Method: GET_NEXT_UIBBS of program CL_FPM========================CP

Method: PROCESS_EVENT of program CL_FPM========================CP

Method: RUN_EVENT_LOOP of program CL_FPM========================CP

Method: IF_FPM~RAISE_EVENT of program CL_FPM========================CP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system IE5 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server ides5_IE5_55 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you cansearch for further information in the trace file for the work process 3 in transaction ST11 on the application server. ides5_IE5_55 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Need your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fariz,

it does not make any sense at all to post the call stack of a short dump in this forum. To analyze a dump, system access to the affected system is mandatory. As none here has access to the system, I doubt that anyone can help you!

The best way to get help with dumps is contacting SAP via the common OSS channel.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply...

I already create OSS message for this problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..