cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoCube not read. No characteristic or navigation attribute exists in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

InfoCube not read. No characteristic or navigation attribute exists in APO DP planning book on Product level, location wise is working fine, but when i tried to load history data to planning area on product level, i am getting this message data also not loaded, please check the issue, please help me.

Thanks,

Gowda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems some charactristics or navigational attributes or keyfigures are mismatch between infocube and planning area.

So make sure that the assgined charactristics,keyfigurs and navigation attributes are exist in info cube.This error is due to

fact that the info object exist in planning area,but not in info cube.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Info cube not contains any navigational attribute. But info cube having data, matching with CVC combination, still i am getting same message.

Thanks,

Nandish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the basic step but Can you check the MPOS whether you have Product as a characteristic in your MPOS. & are you using std characteristics or you created custom one.

After that just create the CVCs (using /SAPAPO/MC62 based on the history you have it in your cube).

Check it to be sure, that CVCs are created in MPOS.

Load the data from cube to planning area using lowest level. (/SAPAPO/TSCUBE)

Calculate proportional factors (/SAPAPO/MC8V).

Then check it.

(I know these are the basic steps but may be this will solve your problem.

Revert back if you still have problems with detail description.

Thanks

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the selection does not work, please check the selection conditions. In the conditions, there must be one or several characteristics or navigational attributes limited with certain values. Please make sure that all these characteristics and navigational attributes are included in the source infocube.

Best Regards,

Ada