cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which SAP table attchment link stores ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have connected SAP to one external DMS as a content server.

It is working fine

my scenario:

say for example i create a finance document(business object BKPF) and attach the link of the document which is lying there in my DMS and its link is there in SAP table TOA01

query : once i attach a document to this finance document , where this link of attachment gets stored?

---sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

query : once i attach a document to this finance document , where this link of attachment gets stored?

As rightly pointed by you, links get stored in the SAP link tables as per the configuration vix TOA01, TOA02,TOA03,TOAHR.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear deepak

thnx for reply

As rightly pointed by you, links get stored in the SAP link tables as per the configuration vix TOA01, TOA02,TOA03,TOAHR.

these table contains the link of the document which are lying there in DMS

my query is once i want to attach any of this link (for ex : i created a finace document in tcode FB03 (BO : BKPF) and then i attached a link of these documents lying in DMS ... using option create attachment)

now my query is where is this link of attachment gets stored

regards

sandeep

Edited by: sandeep sharma on Nov 9, 2011 7:37 AM

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

my query is once i want to attach any of this link (for ex : i created a finace document in tcode FB03 (BO : BKPF) and then i attached a link of these documents lying in DMS ... using option create attachment)

In this case you have to configure your archive link doc type A2 and link it to SAP DMS content repository. Link data needs to be maintained in the following tables

TOAOM

TOADV

TOAAR

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

If you are storing the document using Create Attachment option, the document is stored as GOS document in SAP database (SOFFCONT1 table).

If you are storing the data using Store Business Document, then document is stored in archive server using archivelink provided necessary configuration for archivelink is in place.

Cheers

Amit

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer to the link below which provides further details about SAP content management options.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/SAPContentManagement-LinkbetweenSAPObjectsand+originals

Cheers

Amit