Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form To do only print preview for Certain Conditions

former_member184155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had a requirement where we are developing VAT forms (MUSAK-11) for one of our client in Bangladesh. Having Developed the VAT Smartforms & Driver program they want the Smartform to be printed only once for a single VAT Challan No (Every VAT Form will have a unique Challan no being generated in the program & maintaining a custom number range object for this). But when ever we execute the driver program on the print preview screen on Menu Bar under TEXT Node the Print option should be disabled only when they want to preview a Previous VAT Form & for New VAT Forms generated they want it to be enabled.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks & Regards

Priyesh Shah

Edited by: priyeshosi on Nov 9, 2011 5:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184155
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Piyush,

I am facing similar kind of situation...i am working on a client in bangladesh and they have 15% tax on all selling material...for that purpose as a normal practice i am defining a condition type in sales order to take care of VAT 15%, since there is no SAP standard tax schema available as for india and brazil..

Now what client needs is - during the time of delivery or may say after PGI...they want to print VAT challan...

Could you please help me how to achieve this...

Thanks for your help...

Regards

Vishwas