cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webi report error "#TOREFRESH"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one drill up & down Webi report (using keyfigures), when refreshing the report, getting error "#TOREFRESH".

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, are you using an OLAP based universe? In this case it belongs to the structure of the table wich must be refreshed when you change it. When you drill and this #TOREFRESH appears, do you refresh the report? In this way you should get results. When you use an Olap Based uinverse (BW, SAP, MSAnalysis etc), the structure of the tables that you expose on the report are strongly linked to the XML generated by the MDX, so you often find strange behaviour of your report objects (if you use to work with non Olap Based universes).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am using OLAP based universe (SAP BW, Webi report) and when refresh the webi report after drill down or up, it's showing data, But i think this is not a way that every time we need to refresh.

Could you please give appropriate solution.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about the measures default operation defined in the Universe? Are they "database delegated" or not? If you set them with a defined aggregation operator (such as sum, count, average..) this probably desappear. Remember that's not an error but an information message, because it underlines the strong link between data and format in a report generated from an Olap.

former_member327010
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have the same problem but i cant change the keyfigures from database delegated to sum because we dont use universe layer between bex query and web intelligence. We have a direct olap connection to the query.

Any ideas how to solve this ?? Can i change database delegated to sum in query designer ??

Thanks for any help,

regards Martin Zluky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, report is working fine now....................................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I have same issue so please reply How did you solve this issue ?

I am using OLAP BICS connection direct to bex quey for my report (there is no universe).

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

he was using the MDX OLAP .unv from Universe designer

you need to use the workaround of using a local variable f(x)=Sum(<Measure>)

or wait for Feature Pack 03 for the pending enhancement.

Regards,

H