cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Processing charge Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

With regards to one of my subcontracting scenario, I would like to post the following issue.

We have one finished Material "D" for making D we provide the component "A".Subcon vendor process their side A to B, B to C and C to D.Finally we got the product D from subcon vendor with the Processing charge Rs.6.00 (each activity having Rs.2.00). In some cases we provide Component B or C (In house produced) to subcon vendor directly to make finished product "D".For that we only charge either Rs.4.00 (from B to D) or Rs.2.00 (from C to D).

But here we found the problem that all the activity price coming from Inforecord (Subcon) only and in Inforecod I can only maintain one price.So kindly help me to address this issue ??

Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AKS,

You can do it in two ways.

1. You can maintain the BOM for the finished material with A B C and explode the BOM when you are providing all the materials to the SC vendor. In PO you are mentioning the price against D (FG) only and you have the option to enter the price of your choice depending on which components you are providing.

2. You can do it without BOM, and in PO you should mention only those components being provided to the SC vendor and enter the charges as said above.

You should maintain two PIRs, 1 with all the components and the other with limited components.

Hope it helps

Revert if needed..

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Thanks for your reply.But the problem here is the finished material is one (D) and the vendor is one. So we can only able to make one PIR for that particular material and vendor combination.

Hope I am clear and need your help.

Regards

AKS

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You can in that case maintain multiple BOMs with possible component combinations you would provide to the SC vendor. This way you can control the component supply and as well the costs involved for the finished product.

check the following link for multiple BOM...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/ea/e9b0da4c7211d189520000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

I think you are saying about alternative BOM with production version.For your information I did that with 3 production version and every time before making PO I'll go to that particular PIR (Subcon) and manually change the price and production version and create the PO subsequently.Because respective processing charge will flow from PIR only.

But my pain point is each and every time I have to go to the PIR and change the price and prod.version.So if any alternative is available to directly pick the respective price on production version wise then it will be a great help for me.

Waiting for your help.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any Reply on this above Issue...?????????????

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Answers (0)