cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting data not maintained for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

while entering material using MB1C I am getting an error stating "Account data not yet maintained for material "PART Machinery".............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member

Dear Kartik,

Go to transaction MM50 and select the maintenance status as 'B' for accounting. And give the material number and execute. It will list out for all plants. Select the plant and execute. It will take you to the Accounting view of the material master. There you can maintain the accounting data.

Hope this helps.

Reward points.

Augustine Ponraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Augustine Ponraj,

Thanks for the Solution..Even I got the same error and ur solution was correct.Very good Explantion

Thanks

Sai Ranganadh T

0 Kudos

hi Augustine Ponraj

Thanks a lot for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

The error occur while creating the material using the t code MM01 we forgot to give the valuation class as well as value of the material.

Solution just go to the MM02 and give the valuation class and the value of the material

hope you understand my explanation

Regards

Sabyasachi

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check your views in mm01 and make sure you have maintained accounting1 tab in that please maintain valuation class and other required data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik ,

Please check for following points -

1] Creat Accounting veiw for the Material using MM01 , assign aapropriate Valuation Class in the view.

2] In custumizing using OBYC maintain G/L account for the same Valuation Class , in MM process - Inventory Postings ( GBB )

Regards

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik

use transaction MM01(create material)select the accounting view and maintain the accounting data in that screen

that should do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to MM01 & create the accounting view for this part code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check accounting view is maintained for the material with valuation class. If yes, please check acct assignment in OBYC.

regards

Srinivas