cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of transaction codes, users are executing for last 3 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is there a way to get the list of transaction codes executed by all users in a particular SAP system for last three month months(t codes listed against each user)?

(Please note that Audit profile is NOT activated in SM19

Also we are using virsa firefighter and compliance calibrator tool in our landscape)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

To summarize, SM19 is the only way to go for a complete picture. (there might be some other third-paty product that would do the same thing though, but I'd rather enable SM19/SM20)

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread as i think there is no other practical alternative to get the requested data,apart from what i already mentioned above.

Thank you all for your valuable inputs.

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

with ref to this thread: is there no way to accomplish the task where we could get to see list of all users and tcodes they used in the past year? is it so complex in SAP that no one could answer this till date? EXPERTS, what say?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check transaction code STAD to get user wise details

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am aware of STAD(which in inbulit in ST03) and transaction profile in ST03. However it does not meet my clients requirement

Please read below the response i sent to the client

===================================================

Requirement u201Clist of transaction codes executed by all users in a particular SAP (SP3 and KP3) system for last three month months (t codes listed against each user)u201D

SAP provides two ways/tools to do the transactional analysis for users:-

1.AIS (Audit information System)-(SM19/SM20)- This is an SAP inbuilt Audit tool which can provide the transactional history data of users for a particular time period. However this Audit profile is NOT activated in any of our production systems (Partly because we use Virsa(FF and CC) for Audit purposes and partly because AIS writes files on OS level which eats up production resources and overloads the system). This is the best tool for gathering the information you requested.

2.Workload monitor (ST03n)- This tool is NOT designed to be an AUDIT tool. However it can be used to find the no. of users which executed one particular transaction for a specific day/Week/Month. This activity needs to be done for each specific user (System 1 - 1350+ users and System 2 -800 + users).This activity is not practically feasible for such large no. of users i.e. 2000 + users

My recommendation

If we really need this data then should enable the AIS (option 1 mentioned above) for a specific period say a month or so and then get the required data for that future time period. However this will need to go through change approval process with business justification.

Please note that enabling AIS on production system has a direct impact on Production system performance and also eats up OS level resources.

==================================================================================================

Please let me know if there is any other practical alternative to get the requested data

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

From googling:

===================

Transaction RSSCD100_PFCG (SUIM->Change Docs->For roles) can give you info

of historical assignment of transaction codes to roles. Select option

Transaction in Role menu & Specify the tx in question

===================

regards,

Vincent