Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of common distribution channel and division in CRM

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where the customer master will be created in a single dist channel and division combination in ECC and downloaded to CRM. However this customer will be used in different sales area combinations in CRM and ECC.

In ECC there is as standard setting wherein we can refer a sales area to other sales area.

Do we have any such functionality in CRM?

I went through posts and even tried to run Transaction CRMD_DOWNLOAD_SB and CRMD_DOWNLOAD_OM but the tables were not populated in CRM.

For information we are creating the org structure in CRM itself and not generating it from ECC.

Regards,

PP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear PP,

first, you can have a look the relevant master data division and distr. channels settings in config

here are the paths for CRM 7.0 system config (might be a bit different for previous versions):

spro->customer relationship management->master data->organisational management->division settings

spro->customer relationship management->master data->organisational management->organisational data for sales scenario

and second, the Assignment of Organisational Units from SAP ECC (same CRM spro config):

spro->customer relationship management->master data->organisational management->Assignment of Organisational Units from SAP ECC

please do not forget to check out the Data transfer (just one node lower) : Copy SAP ECC Sales Structure

t-code CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE

good luck!

regards,

PPIO

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. However we already have an org structure defined in CRM system. The replication of org structure from ECC would overwrite this org model. We want to avoid this. I think then this functionality cannot be used in CRM.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

If i correctly understand the task:

can you check SPRO: Customer Relationship Management -> Master Data -> Data Transfer -> Transfer Commonly Used Sales Areas to SAP CRM

This activity allows you to transfer commonly used Sales areas (commonly used divisions and distribution channels) from SAP ECC to SAP CRM.

Regards.

Answers (0)