cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Centre Plan data not updating FAGLFLEXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In our production environment, our cost centre plan is not updating FAGLFLEXT table. Profit centre plan using GP12N is fine.

We are using the New GL and have FIN-CCA and FIN-PCA scenario activated.

Integrated planning is ticked in the planning versions for both Controlling and New GL Plan versions.

Controlling plan version and New GL plan version have the same name.

In table Controlling table COSP, I can see the plan data on business transaction type RKP1.

I expect to see it in FAGLFLEXT with RKP1 but I see no plan values at all.

In fact, in the previous 3 environments, we have not had this problem and cost centre plan and actual has updated FAGLFLEXT. Only in Production...

Any suggestions? Help if you can! Thanks alot,

Deb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check FAGLFLEXP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I don't think this is the problem.

It seems that:

- the CC plan was created -> it updated CO tables e.g. COSP -> no update to FAGLFLEXT

- the CC plan was deleted -> it updated CO tables with negative value -> updated FALFLEXT with negative value

-the CC plan was update again -> it updated CO table -> updated FAGLFLEXT and balance with negative value is zero

- the CC plan was deleted again -> it updated CO tabe with negative value -> FAGLFLEXT is in minus value!

It seems like somewhere between first and second steps, the scenario FIN-CCA was not behaving like it was active!

Have you come across this before?

Thanks!

Debora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debora,

Same problem just using KP06 instead. How did you solved your problem?

I checked FAGLFLEXP and it is empty.

Greets

0 Kudos

Deb,

Activating FIN-CCA is not the only step required for the transfer of plan data from CO to GL. I am not sure why you had a disconnect between the initial loading of data and the reversal, where the reversal update the GL. In the IMG, you should check to make sure integrated planning has been activated for the plan version number you are using for both components (FI plan version and CO plan version). Obviously you must use same plan version number for both components. I have been succesful in planning CO and then having the system update FI. Note: If you want to transfer planned seconday cost element informaiton, there is an additional setting in the IMG to activate.