Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code to add two fields to MBLB (ALV report ) in the outputlist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a resher and need some help ... i have got a requirement to modify the standard MBLB (ALV report ) need to insert two new fields the the output list . I found that we should append the code in an include RM07DOCS in that we have 2 more includes in that we have to append the code for RM07DOCS_GENERATED so plz help to write the code for this .

8 REPLIES 8

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Wellcome to SCN. MBLB doesn't have enhancements or BADI's to enhance the list. You have the option to create your own report using RM07MLBB as a template. RM07DOCS is for MB51 and you have options to customize it (see SAP Note 357187 - MB51: Fields in field catalog / selection screen).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i went through that but did not get any clue . So, let me know the code to inert two columns for the output list in MB51. I need to add 'DOCUMENT NUMBER ' and corresponding 'STATUS' in output list . So,plz guide me .

Regards ,

MNAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i went through that but did not get any clue . So, let me know the code to inert two columns for the output list in MB51. I need to add 'DOCUMENT NUMBER ' and corresponding 'STATUS' in output list . So,plz guide me .

Regards ,

MNARar

0 Kudos

Hi

As note says, tcode SM30 view V_MMIM_REP_CUST.

Exactly:

Solution
In Customizing, adjust the report fields to your requirements. You will
find the step as follows:
o IMG 'Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Reporting /
Define Field Selection for Material Document List'.
o Direct branch from the report documentation.
o View maintenance (Transaction SM30) for view V_MMIM_REP_CUST.
These settings are cross-client as they affect the report source code.

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hello,

I went through the Tcode SM 30 and used that view there and when i tried to edit it there was a warning i.e it is a cross_client . So, i did not edit there . So, can you plz send me some other solution for this . Andone more thing i tried to copy the view i.e (V_MMIM_REP_CUST.) and tried to add the field but i could not get the result ..

Thanks & Regards ,

manrrar

0 Kudos

Hello,

Plz let me know the solution for my problem .

Regards,

mnarar.

0 Kudos

Hi Mannrar,

What is the problem? You have a lot of tools and tables in the same case. Read the note, if you have the field available, and it solves your trouble, try it. Furthermore, the example for customer fields is:

Z_GAL_VAL 'Value in galactic currency'
Z_GAL_CUR 'Galactic currency key'

Read the note carefully, again and again, until you be sure, and test in your development and / or quality enviroment before transport the request to production.

Regards,

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to insert two fields those are document number and its corresponding status for that . plz provide some method to insert those fields . I tried to edit view table i.e v_mmim_resp_cust but i could not edit it by copying the view but i could not succeed .

Regards,

mnarar.

Edited by: mnarar on Nov 22, 2011 10:35 AM