Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE using inbound delivery with HU

giancarla_aguilar
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a program that uses BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to GR Post the inbound delivery. The inbound delivery is created thru ASN. But I encounter error message BORGR 637 "Inbound delivery cannot be packed". This error occurred because item packing status (VBUP-PKSTA) = 'C', the inbound delivery has HU items and is packed already. This cannot be avoided because deliveries coming from the ASN is possible to have HUs already. Is there a workaround with this or maybe the parameters used are wrong or incomplete ?

lv_grcode = '01'.

MOVE: sy-datum TO ls_header-pstng_date,

sy-datum TO ls_header-doc_date,

sy-uname TO ls_header-pr_uname,

likp-vbeln TO ls_header-ref_doc_no,

'2' TO ls_header-ext_wms.

MOVE: gt_lips-matnr TO lt_item-material,

gt_lips-werks TO lt_item-plant,

'101' TO lt_item-move_type,

gt_lips-lgort TO lt_item-stge_loc,

likp-lifnr TO lt_item-vendor,

gt_lips-n_lfimg TO lt_item-entry_qnt,

gt_lips-meins TO lt_item-entry_uom,

gt_lips-vfdat TO lt_item-expirydate,

likp-vbeln TO lt_item-deliv_numb_to_search,

gt_lips-posnr TO lt_item-deliv_item_to_search,

'B' TO lt_item-mvt_ind.

APPEND lt_item.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giancarla,

How you managed this situation, I mean, since you received no updates from this SCN topic how it was solved in your customer?

I am also facing the same problem and I am doing research with correction notes, additional BAPIs and reversal engineering in BORGR transaction code to find out a way to enable GR for packed materials.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Regards,

Luciano Ap. Souza

0 Kudos

Hello Luciano.

Looking into the program made 2 years ago.  I eventually did not use the function module and just did a batch input of transaction VL32N to do goods receipt.
I apologize but this is all I can say coz I can't retrieve any past discussions we had on that issue.

Goodluck and if you do find an answer kindly share it 😃