cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Request Item Level Details......

former_member1846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with SLA, I had created a Service Product and assigned SLA to it, and created a service contract, followed by a service request but while creating a service request and adding service product to it in reference products Service and Response profiles are not determined and also they are disabled we cannot assign them manually, and also it is very strange that Item details for Service Request are available in GUI, but not there in Web UI.

If anyone come across such type of issue can you plz share it..

Regards,

Shekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Item List View Component Usage is already available in the Window in the component SRQM_INCIDENT_H. We need to bring it to the Overview Page in the Runtime Repository and assign it in configuration...and voila, you will get the items assignment block... All we have to do is Assign the BTADMINI Context Node available in the HeaderEF View to this by binding it with the Component Controller....

The view name is

CUItemTable.TableWindow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath;

I see that you have done this before and you came right, could you please maybe expand on your summary that you have given above and maybe give a short step by step guide of bringing the items block onto a service request.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo

former_member1846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This issue is now solved.

Best Regards,
Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, and what was the solution?

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shekhar

Service request item details are not available by default in WEB UI.

The reason the item gets determined automatically. The item gets determined either by Multi level categorization or by a Provide service product BADI which comes already active. The item that is suppose to get determined by default is "INVESTIGATION". Please check your system for this item. If this item is not there then you have to create it.

You can show the item fields in web ui for service by configuring the service request view header- you will get the fields there in case you need them.

There is a default SLA IT000001 attached to service request in the customizing for service request. Please see that and see the access sequence for it. You will have it activated.

By the way you cam also determine SLA by multi level categorization in case you need.

Hope that answers.

Thanks

former_member1846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

Your answer doesn't solve my issue you are talking about service req item details, and this already I know about it but what about the 1st half of my question, plz go through the question properly and give the answer.

Regards,

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar

I believe your issue is that you cannot determine the SLA in the service request based on the service product of the contract.

This is because the service request has its own sla determination and you have to maintain the same SLA (SLA of the service product) in the service request SLA determination. The reason your not able to select the service and response profile is because the SLA for service request is not maintained. If you want to maintain the same SLA in the service request then you have to separately maintain there. The standard SLA determination profile given by SAP for service request is IT000001- if it is not there for some reason then you have have to create it assign it.

If you don't want to go the route mentioned above then you have to do a customization.

I hope this answers.

Tarang

former_member1846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

Thanks for your reply,

But, yes I know that Service Req has its own SLA I know and it is already assigned that was not the problem. If me know if you have any other solution.

Regards,

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Did you get the solution if so pls share it

Thanks