cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES for online training?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Maybe the wrong forum but it's my home ...

Having created an SAP training website we now need an IDES SAP platform so that we can provide tailored 1-2 hour training pods to students in the usual ECC modules - where do we find a suitable (legal) provider?

We have tried SAP but have had no reply so we have contacted some offshore suppliers but that doesn't really feel like a legal solution for a UK based and registered company.

We have several functional consultants who are happy to create training courses so who do we contact to set up this sort of account please?

Stands by with a bucket of water to put out the flames...

Regards

David

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like advertising of not free service...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

How can I Get free Ides means credentials FOR SAP logon so I will able to practice it.

If anyone has, please sent it to me. request by true core heart..

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may able to 1-2 users from SAP Customer who may able to share. But I think this is you try contacting SAP again or SAP Customers. Lets connect as I have similar requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no IDES forum and this is a general enough type of advice question that I take the liberty of moving it from Security to the CC.

The only remaining security consideration is that such public for free systems seldomly let you muck about with the security of the system just to be able to practice a bit... but mostly you can hobble it quite easily (in this case client 300 looks like a "golden client" which is copied via RFC...).

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You can use below link for IDES access. Its free for use. Please read terms and conditions before you register.

Link for login access: http://www.ides.consolut.eu/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zwebgui_ides

Click on "Register here" in th abovelink for registering new account. Once you register you will get your IDES credentials within 24 hrs by mail. But the password is valid only for one day. You need to reset your password daily if you are using daily.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sanjay Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

Thank you for replying, I had already found that link but I think we need to find an SAP platform which can be used by 5 trainers and up to 100 students on an agreed monthly or quarterly basis rather than them having to refresh the account daily.

Looking at options for referring students to a location that they can be sure will always contain the data created from the various courses (e.g. MM, SD, WM, FI, CO, TR, BC) on a longer term basis and we would prefer an SAP instance which has official DEVACCESS keys and UK based if possible.

Hi Julius

Thanks for not deleting the post as I may be crossing into dodgy areas here so I really do appreciate your moving to the coffee corner.

Cheers

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

vamshi_mohan
Participant
0 Kudos

The link provided above is obsolete as on date.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

perhaps because the post is 4 years old?!

0 Kudos

these IDES Servers discontinued the Free service is there any other like them  http://www.ides.consolut.eu/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zwebgui_ides