Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIR5 block for Payment field is not updated

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i see that on report MIR5 field block for payment is not updated even after releasing the invoice through MRBR. In the report the field remaines 'B -blocked'.

Any ideas why?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

solved with encancment of report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

>

> i see that on report MIR5 field block for payment is not updated even after releasing the invoice through MRBR. In the report the field remaines 'B -blocked'.

> Any ideas why?

>

> BR

Hi,

If the block was manual, block came from terms of payment or was a stochastic block you will have to manually release these invoices thru MRBR. Only removal of block will not help.

Hope this helps!!

Reetesh

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Either Manual block or automatic block trough payment terms, i release the invoice through MRBR and in MIR5 it is still seen as blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you saved it after releasing / deleting the invoice block?

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

of course. In your system after performing the above steps, MIR5 payment block is updated???

Former Member
0 Kudos

of course. In your system after performing the above steps, MIR5 payment block is updated???

Okay, MIR5 will show all the Invoice for the specified criterion on the selection screen(Blocked/Otherwise). After MRBR the block is released you can go to *MIR4->Payment (Tab) Field: Pmnt Block and check.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

I know about MIR4, my problem is for MIR5. After releasing through MRBR it is not updated. Does this happen only in my system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MIR5 is Invoice Document Overview (Display List of Invoice Document), it will show block/unblocked (all type) of invoice. Irrespective of its blocking status based on selection criterion.

If you are looking for a report which shows only blocked invoice then MRBR is the one. Please dont confuse your self with MIR5 with block/unblock status not being updated.

Reetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following table RBKP_FI is updated.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

RBKP_FI is a structure not a table. Can you clarify further what do you mean?