cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVD amount inventorising issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

With regards to one of my requirement I would like to inform you, My client Importing some trading material and sale it here.So due to that all Basic custom duty (BCD),ECess on BCD,SECess on BCD ,CVD,Ecess on CVD,SEess on CVD has to be Inventories but only ADC (Additional Duty on Custom) has to be availed against VAT/Sales tax.

So kindly suggest me how to configure the Import pricing procedure so that all things has to come in custom MIRO but at the MIGO only Basic value along with BCD and CVD components has to be inventories and ADC amount will not be inventories.

• The plants doing import activities are not comes under Excise Plant*

Waiting for your earliest reply...

Thanks and regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,I maintained same Accrual for all BCD and CVD components and remove the Statistical tick mark and for ADC, I maintained separate Account key and Accruals. I am confident about the Inventories of all BCD and CVD components but what settings has to be done ADC condition type so that in custom MIRO it will show but in MIGO it will not Inventories.

Hope I am more clear in this time....

Waiting for your earliest reply...

Regards

AKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Waiting for your earliest replay......as far as my knowledge this is nothing but the scenario similar to the how delivery cost not Inventories at MIGO.

kindly help me out in this regards.

Regards

AKS

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make the conditon statisitical and accrue to a different key whose GL assignment is not the material account

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use CVV account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

With regards to my earlier postings, I put one new negative condition type (ZADB) against to the ZADC (Add.Duty Custom) without delivery cost indicator and give another Account key (Separate G/L).So at the time of Custom MIRO that the negative value will not come due to its not a delivery cost.

At MIGO all custom duty are Inventories with the Material and due to ZADB having negative value it will debited instead of credit and nullify the ZADC value. So ZADC Value is not Inventoried.

But here my question is how we make availment of the ZADB value from Custom dept. ??? Is their any possibility through FI entry we can able to avail the same ?????

Kindly reply with the suitable solution......

Thanks and Regards

AKS

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use delivery category condtion, in the PO go to the condition and change the vendor to custom vendor.

in the PO condtions tab assign the custom vendor to the adc condtion

prior to this, in the schema, give the accrual key and in obyc assign the relavant GL

i dont know why you have to make a negative condition. if you check mark the statisitical box, it willl not write value ot material.

but for any changes you may have to delete the condition and write it back, else the changes may not take effect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the accural indicator for condition types JCDB, JCV1, JECV, J1CV, JEDB, JSEC. except JADC.

In import pricing procedure Remove the accural and account key for the condition types JCDB, JCV1, JECV, J1CV, JEDB, JSEC.

then the value of condition types JCDB, JCV1, JECV, J1CV, JEDB, JSEC will be added to material cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your valuable Suggestion.

I can able to close this issue by posting the G/L Balance to availment G/L through FI Entry.....

Regards

AKS

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may have to ensure that 'statistical' is not checkmarked for the condition in the schema

in the accruals column , give the same tkey as your bcd condition . This will add the cost to the inventory

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AKS,

Presuming you are using a proper pricing procedure for the import pricing with all condtion types avaialble. In order to inventorize the duties such as BCD (JCDB), CVD (JCV1) Cesses (JECV, J1CV) do you hv Cesses on BCD?

In your pricing procedure you should (Un-check) the Stat (Statistical) indicator for the condition types which you want to inventorize and you should maintain the accruel keys to map them to the proper accounts.

Soon after your custom payments happen, you should 1st do MIRO for paying custom duties before GR. Then do the GR. Lastly you can enter supplier invoice after the GR.

Hope it helps

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is all depend on the accrual tick mark in control data 2 view in m/06

if you put the tick mark for a condition type than that cost is posted to the other g/l account means that cost is not inventorised to the material cost.

if you remove the tick mark in in that then that condition type cot is added to material cost means the cost amount is inventorised to your material cost

the tick mark is available in m/06

in that select the condition type (for cvd jcv1 is your condition type) then go to m/06 click on posting give your condition type jcv1 if u want add the cvd cost to the material then you have to remove the accrual tick mark in control data 2 view.

if you want to saprate the cost from material cost then you have to put the accrual tick mark in control data view 2.

Thanking you.