cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document from delivery document has zero price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Any ideas on how I can correct this?

I have a scenario where I generate a Sales Order, create a project and assign the project to the sales order. We then assign materials to the project and generate PRs which we convert to POs and then post GR making it a project stock.

These materials upon receipt are delivered to clients via the process in CNS0 (delivery from project). We then carry out a picking and post goods issue. Next we bill based on the delivery document created earlier when goods issue is posted.

When the billing documents is generated, it has no prices even though prices are maintained in the sales order. How do I get the delivery document to determine prices from the sales order created earlier?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your condition records are with in the your invoice posting date, then only system will pick condition records in to Invoice

Thanks

seshu

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its seems that your sales order quantity billing issue has been solved.If it is solved then kindly share with us,how the problem has been solved.As there prices are not picking in the billing document, so please check the pricing type that has been maintained in the VTFL copy control.Secondly also check in VOV7 wheather item category is relevant for pricing has been maintained or not.

You get the delivery document to determine prices from sales order to delivery through copy controls.

Regards

Srinath