cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org.Unit & Cost Centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We hav uploaded the Org.Units and Cost Centres Data by using BDCs but both the objects r not displaying in IT:0001.

Pls let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run report RHINTECHECK to checks for any inconsistancies that occur during the PA-OM integration,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE38 , give the Program Name RHINTE30 and it will auomaticalluy updates

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried running "RHINTEE30" but system is not reading the PERNR

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi., looks basically issue is with the integration, and suggested by couple of others in the earliers replies we needed to run through with three reports, couple of them already listed on the above replies

RHINTE00

RHINTE10

RHINTE30 Please readh the documentation on these reports and also check, if the integration swithces are set rightly, i am sure you are .. like PLOGI ORGA and other integration switches in T77S0 table.

Try..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried doing all the scenarios what you all have suggested but still the Org Unit and Cost Centre is not getting displayed for existing employees in Pre-Production where as in Quality thy r getting displayed without running any reports.

Note: in RHINTEE30 report system is not reading the PERNR. It is showing 0.

Required more inputs from you all

Edited by: UG Rajesh on Nov 23, 2011 2:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Check weather the switch is active in T77S0 for PLOGI PLOGI to`X` to activate OM & PA integration.

Try to run Following reports:

-Using report RHINTE00, you can create objects in Organizational Management from the Personnel Administration infotype 0001 ("Organizational assignment"). In doing this, the following relationships are created:

oCost center and organizational unit or position

oPosition and organizational unit, job or person

-Using report RHINTE10, you can transfer the objects you created in Organizational Management to tables in Personnel Administration.

-Using report RHINTE30, you can update the "Organizational assignment" infotype (0001) for the personnel number you have selected, with the data you created in Organizational Management (by executing report RHINTE10).

-Using report RHINTE20, you can check whether the objects relevant for integration are set up both in Personnel Administration as well as in Organizational Management.

and also execute RHINTECHECK report to check the consistenacy of the Data

regards

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope You have Executed RHINTE00 Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quck response.

I hav run RHINTEE10 report but still could not able to solve it