Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get List of User Access Transaction Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please find my requireme as follow.

User ID Test1 is authorise for 100 Transaction code. But out of 100 he is using only 60 transaction code. He had never user remaining 40 transaction code for a single time. Now is there any way to find out which 40 transaction code he is not using?

In SM20, STAD, ST03, ST03N I can't get data as per my above requirement.

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Try Tcode SUIM

choose Transaction

in transaction choose user then type the username execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM will not help me to get data as per my requirement.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can start audit log on the user using SM19/SM20 and then you can monitor the activity of the user over a period of time to get idea what all transactions user is using frequently.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Audit Log is already active. But in SM20 I get the details like which transaction code are used during defined time period. So to get the details of unused transaction code first I have to get list of assigned t.code from SUIM and then get used t.ode data from SM20. Now I have to do EXCEL work to get unused t.code data. This whole process is very time consuming. Is ther any way in SAP from where I cat get it?

Regards,

Nisit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nisit

I dont think from any particular tcode you can find the non-using Tcode by the user.

Please try to use st03n for this,U can get the tcode run by particular user for particular month,from user settlement .

You can check the last 3 months data and can get Non-Using Tcode

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no t-code in SAP where you can get direct list of unused transactions for each user. You have to do get this list manually.

Thanks

Sunny