cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve Error No 10061 on SAP Netweaver 7.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guys

As a stranger to SAP solutions I finally downloaded and installed SAP Netweaver 7.2 on my lap top installation was all ok. Now my main issue is I cant Log on when i click the following message shows up

" partner '127.0.0.1:sapdp00' not reached

WSECONNREFUSED: connection refused

Do you want to see the detailed error description? "

when u cllick ok

a Window opens SAP GUI for Windows 720

partner '127.0.0.1:sapdp00' not reached

Time

Component NI (network interface)

Release 720

Version 40

Module nixxi.cpp

Line 3286

Method NipConnect2:127.0.01:3200

Return Code -10

System Call connect

Error No 10061

Error Text WSECONNREFUSED: connection refused

Counter 1

I check my sapmmc from the desktop

it shows a blue color server pictures and inside the Current Status some of the process is showing Green, red and grey

Frankly I new to this software and dont have any basic idea of how to operate. My intention of installing this is to learn myself with the materials which i had.

Kindly help me to solve these issues

Cherian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for the help by SAP xperts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you installed an ABAP system or a Java system?

As I know, there is no Netweaver 7.2 ABAP and only Netweaver CE 7.2 Java exists. Or maybe you installed a Netweaver 7.02 ABAP system. In the SAP MMC, check the status of disp+work, message server processes etc. It should be green.

Check this link for step by step installation:

However as its a local installation, you would need a Microsoft loop back adapter as well.

http://sites.google.com/site/varunjain786main/VarunJainHome/sap-knowledge-base/loopback-adapter-for-...

After this try SAPGui again.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekrishna,

Thanks for the info I just go through the initial process and successfully i see the green server both process is working. But now I face Log On problem which I tried to using DDIC or BCUSER as username and Password 19920706. Still I cant saying the Password Logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts. If i try to put the user name and password which I created during the installation I cant still access. Kindly help to solve this problem.

Sori for the late reply

regards

Cherian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

19920706 as valid for older Netweaver releases. In new systems, the master password is the one given during installation.

this is the default password for SAP* and DDIC user. AS from your post looks like DDIC is. Can you try logging in with SAP* user and the password from installation. Remember three incorrect password attempts locks the user logon.

If the above also fails, you need to activate SAP* again:

http://www.sap-img.com/basis/changing-the-default-password-for-sap-user.htm

Regards,

Srikishan