I'm going practice LO Cockpit ( SD) so have these steps to follow. Please let me know if these steps are fine or if im missing something?
LO Cockpit (SD)
1. LBWG to delete setup tables
2. Select Application (11 for SD Header)
3. Select Maintenance
4. LO Data Extraction Customizing Cockpit
5. Pick your selection
6. Replicate Datasource
7. Assign Infosource
8. CompleteTransfer Rules
9. Create Cube from 2lis_11_vahdr
10. Define, Assign Dimensions
11. Create Update Rules (RSA1)
12. Refill Setup Table by oli7bw (for SD), oli1BW (for MM)
13. Go to SBIW to IMG and set termination after 8 hrs
14. Check RSA3 Extractor checker to find number of records
15. Go to Infosource & Create Infopackage
16. Check Initialize Delta
17. Schedule Start
18. Job Control through LBWE
19. Choose V3 Update (we have already initialized delta)
(Ensures as per document collected and not data created)
20. Once Initialized Before activating Structure Choose Direct Delta
21. Choose LBWE to set up job run parameters
22. Select hourly run of direct Delta
23. Create Infopackage to load delta
24.If initialization successful, delta option would be available
25. Schedule Delta load for daily and Monitor
Have a look at this too - http://www.sap-img.com/business/lo-cockpit-step-by-step.htm
See if this helps...
You can refer the SAP Best Practices for BI.
Select Pre configured Scenarios in Business Information tab. You will get a list of the scenarios from the RHS.
For example Customer Relationship Management -> Sales Analysis.
Choose SAP BW Scenarios
Hope this helps.
Message was edited by: Hari Krishnan K