cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTP from Vendor to Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are procuring the Returnable transport packaging from vendor with 501 + M. While delivering the vendor

returnable packaging materials (Special stock - M) to the customer, system throws an error message. Please find

below the details.

1) In MM, procuring the ret. pack material with 501 + M

2) In Sales order, we are using the order type OR with the item category - TAL. (Item Category group of Returnable packaging material is LEIH)

3) Creating Outbound delivery

4) While issuing the material, system throws an error message as "Deficit of stock from URS" This is due to the picking of materials from the URS stock and not from the special stock M.

Please let me know the procedure of issuing vendor returnable trans. packaging material to customer and we need to return the same.

by

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Did u found a way to do what you were trying. I'm exactly in the same situation

Kind Regards,

David Gomes

prabhu_sundararaman2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Returnable packaging material received from vendor are meant to be returned to vendor after using the contents i.e after using all the raw materials/bought out components contained therein.

As you pointed out, these belong to special stock M.

You receive them in MIGO using 501M and then you have to return them to vendor using 502M.

These are the only movements allowed for such materials.

Whereas, returnable materials with customer are different - they are to be issued to customer along with despatch of FG and they come back to you after that.

The M stock cannot be delivered to customer and vice versa.

Regards

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But in our scenario, we need to deliver the Oxygen cylinder (vendor special stock (RTP)) to customer as RTP. Can we do the same by using some enhancement?

or is there any standard way?

by

Prabhu