Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_13_VDITM Delta brings no fresh records

former_member407089
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a problem with 2LIS_13_VDITM delta. a few weeks ago delta in BW stopped working. the situation is that when I run delta it fetches 0 records. also full update of 2LIS_13_VDITM featches only records that have been uploaded with initial load. but when I perform initialization of LIS table on R/3 side I make initial load to BW I can see that there is an increase in data volume (daily ~ 500 records). after that again each day delta brings 0 records untill another initialization of LIS table on R/3 side.

in RSA7 on R/3 side I can see that delta que for 2LIS_13_VDITM is zero, so it is an error on R/3 side as I guess. how to fix it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if V3 job is scheduled in LBWE. This job is needed to pull records from extraction queue to the delta queue. In case you have very less delta records and are using direct delta method in LBWE, then delta records should automatically get written to the delta queue. No need of scheduling V3 job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to check from begining. As we can see there are some missing / no entries. Please follow the init process again and also check in LBWE all the SD datasources are in active state. Also, please make dry run in dev/Qa server to get feel that RSA3 is bringing.

Meanwhile, you can check your V3 jobs and RSA7, SMQ1 whether you can see any entries.

Assign points if helpful.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all check if your delta initialization is done properly and after that as suggested by Murali check the extraction method and job scheduling.

Finally you can execute RSA3 extractor in delta mode and check in source system.

Regards,

Durgesh.