cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infotype 15 = additional payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have added value in infotype 15 = additional payment and subwage type 1054 = commission of Rs 5000 ( it is one time payment ) when we check the payroll system is calculating Rs 5000 * 12 ( month ) and adding the amount in gross salary i..e Commission is one time payment but system considering 12 month payment .

Also we are making payment against credit balance from tour in the infotype 15 , for that also system is considering for 12 month payment and adding in to gross salary

Please suggest the same

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the origin date is the payment date then no issue in pa30.

So kindly check the processing class in table V_512w_D and select 1054 wage type, and check Cumulation class 24 is checked or not, if it is checked uncheck the same and check C.Class 25 as mentioned by expert from above

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Vibin

Thanks for your reply,

I have done the changes suggeted by you i.e. in 1054 we have removed check from 24 and add check in 25 but still

system is taking in to gross salary.

Please suggest

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You said your IT15 is adding amount everymonth though the origin date is for one period. so could you please tell me was that issue resoved first.

Now your second qst is the IT 15 is adding to Gross so anyting in earning side in payslip will add to gross.

Any thing additional payment will definitely add to gross apart from basic salary dude.

Can you be specific of your qst plz.

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Vibin

Our issue are under.

1 We have maintained commission in IT15 subtype 1054 for rs 5000/ and Date of origin is 30.04.2011 .In April month payslip showing amount Rs 5000/ and in the same slip gross salary is showing by adding commission amount Rs 5000* 12 (12 Month )

actully commission is one time payment so should add only rs 5000 instead of Rs 60,000 ( 5000* 12 )

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I have a query on this when you are entering 5000 , u mentioned that 60000 is adding in the Gross Salary, is this amount is adding in monthly gross are Gross Salary in Form16

Kindly confirm

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

It is adding in Gross Salary in Form16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do one thing configure wage type char same as B100 model WT and check.

Put same cumulation,processing class which are in B100 to your custom WT and run thepayroll and also check PROCESSING class 70 it should be empty

or else create a new WT choosing B100 in IT 15 and test dude.

Thanks

Vibin

Edited by: Vibin Chander.V on Nov 30, 2011 8:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It's simple.. just do the change as suggested by consultant SAP HR and check the form-16 summary.

The same has been suggested by Vipin to change the cumulation class to the wag type in table v_512w_d.

Regards

Satya K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It's simple.. just do the change as suggested by consultant SAP HR and check the form-16 summary.

The same has been suggested by Vipin to change the cumulation class to the wag type in table v_512w_d.

Regards

Satya K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Please check the start and end date for IT 15 and plz let me know

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the cumulation class of wage type, uncheck C.Class 24 and check 25 and test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply, I am new for HR Payroll so pl suggest where we have to check as suggested by you

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In pa30 - give your IT 15 and choose subtype - there check the to date and from date if it is 31.12.9999 change the date to the payment paying end date.

EG: 01.11.2011 - 30.11.2011(insted of 31.12.9999) and run the payroll

If that is fine check processing class v_512w_d form EAS by typing sm30 as mentioned by above expert

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Vibin

Thanks for reply, I have checked in PA30 with subtype but in subtype it is showing only Date of origin , it is not showing start date and end date.

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table V-512w_D and select the wage type, and check whether Cumulation class 24 is checked or not, if it is checked uncheck the same and check C.Class 25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the the origin date has the payment date of that period.

May i know that date have you mentioned in it.

Thanks

Vibin