cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD consolidating multiple sales orders onto a delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus, I have a situation where I am trying to consolidaqte multiple sales orders onto a delivery. I have read the documentation and have created sales orders with the same: ship to party, incoterms ect. I have also selected the 'combine orders' check box in the customer master record. I am generating the deliveries using VL10A - but I am still getting one delivery for each order. Is there anything else I need to do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacqueline,

Basically, all fields which are copied to the header of the delivery (tableLIKP) via the routines of the copy control lead to a delivery split. Furthermore, some fields are copied to the header by all means and are relevant for the split there.

Split fields that cannot be changed are:

VSTEL Shipping point

KUNNR Goods recipient

ROUTE Route

The following split-relevant fields can be affected via the copy control,however, they should not be filled differently from the defaults since they are necessary for the control of the shipping process:

VKORG Sales organization

AUTLF Full delivery indicator

VSBED Shipping condition

FKARV Billing type (customer billing document)

LIFSK Delivery block

STAFO Update group for statistics

STWAE Statistics currency

KKBER Credit control area

KNKLI Account number of the customer with the credit limit default

GRUPP Customer credit group

SBGRP Processor group for credit management

CTLPC Credit management: Risk category

CMWAE Currency key of the credit control area

WAERK Currency of the sales document

INCO1 Incoterms 1

INCO2 Incoterms 2

KZAZU Indicator order combination

KDGRP Customer group

PERFK Invoicing dates (calendar identification)

Hope this helps

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read through your very helpful response but now have another problem - once multiple sales orders have been combined onto a single delivery, is it then possible to split the invoice based on sales order. Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

try in copy control, VTFL, change Reference number or Assignment number to "B - Sales Order Number".

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Jacquieline:

In order to split invoices based on order number, in your copy control VTFL, you need to maintain the sales order number as the ZUKRI field. the following OSS notes might be helpful in understanding the process

coming back to your question, through the functional end, you can maintain sales order number as reference number as Alan mentioned, and use data transfer routine 003 to force a invoice split based on order number.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JacquelineTorney,

Please search the forum you will get lot of answers

--Check in Order if the plant,shipping point,route & delivery dates are different then you cannot combine the all orders in a single delivery.That is the reason your delivery is getting split in VL10A for each order.

--Also check in Copy control VTLA in Header standard routine 51 Combination Requirement should be maintained.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou. I have chedcked all the things that you suggested and noted that it is working. Does the same logic apply to back orders i.e. if I have two back orders in the systems and details are identical, including the schedule lines for the items, will I still just get one delivery?

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check the below link

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=502&q=site:forums.sdn.sap.comcombineddeliveryin+sap

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Dec 2, 2011 5:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou for this. I have read through some of the forum information but nee to know if the only method of combining orders is by using transaction VF04. Does it work with VL10A?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JacquelineTorney

VF04 -Maintain billing Due list i.e you can combine all orders or deliveries into single Invoice or collective invoice based on the requirement

VL10A -Combine all orders to make single delivery or multiple deliveries based on the requirement

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not got it working but was wondering if it is possible to then create invoices for the individual sales orders rather than for the delivery? Effectively, I want to be able to de-split at this point in time. Many thanks Jacque