Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create table maintenance generator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Madam,

when i am creating table maintenance generator , it asks for function group

i give 0MB8 , it says u r going to change function group which does not belongs to u,

then i created a function group yfg9 and given , it then says yfg9 cannot be processed.

please telll me how to create the table maintenance generator for maintenance view yv_mmim_rep_cust.

Thanks in advance,

Dastagiri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try giving a new function group name.

Table maintenance generator creates a new function group with the given name, so do not give any existing function group name.

Hope this may be helpful.

Regards,

Sharin.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try giving a new function group name.

Table maintenance generator creates a new function group with the given name, so do not give any existing function group name.

Hope this may be helpful.

Regards,

Sharin.

0 Kudos

problem solved

actually i did not activate the function group

when i check , i activated , then every thing ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Se11 -> Give your Z* or Y* table name and then open your table. Now goto Utlity -> Table Maintance Generator. A New Screen will open. Fill the required fileds:

Authorization Group : &NC&

Function group: Z or Y EX: ZTEST

Maintenance type : select as per you requirement Let say "one step"

Then click the Find Scr. Number at the application tool bar. System will propose you a number.

Then Click on the Create Button and press enter on the subsequent screen.

Regards/Ali

0 Kudos

hello mehfuze ali,

I copied the standard report RM07DOCS to YRM07DOCS .and executed the two programs in two screens RM07DOCS in one screen YRM07DOCS in another screen , for the standard report in selection screen i am getting layout field input where as for the YRM07DOCS not getting.

can u help me how to get this input field in selection screen.

former_member216611
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Table Maintenance generator is used to maintain data in table , instead of giving access to se11 , we create a tcode for this table maintenance generator and we will give this tcode to end-user to maintain data

To generate table Maintenance generator :

click on UTILITIES in menu bar

-> table maintenance generator

-> enter Authorization Group as : &NC&

-> Enter Function Group : name of your table ( so it will create a function group , to check this function group go to tcode se80 : then select function and enter your Table name )

-> Then click on find screen numbers in Application tool bar.

-> Then click on create button in Application tool bar

if it is created successfully , then you will get a status message like table maintained generator is created successfully.

0 Kudos

hello siva_crm,

I copied the standard report RM07DOCS to YRM07DOCS .and executed the two programs in two screens RM07DOCS in one screen YRM07DOCS in another screen , for the standard report in selection screen i am getting layout field input where as for the YRM07DOCS not getting.

can u help me how to get this input field in selection screen.

0 Kudos

Hello Dastagiri..

Can u please elabroate your requirement...

what exactly u want..