cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to unblock stock cat in quant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to unblock the stock.

While i Check in LS07 the material appears to be blocked. Then while I check in LS23 I find that the Stock Category is blocked.

I want to unblock the stock.

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me clarify one thing that LS07 is used for purely WM point of view - to block unblock quants for putaway/stock removal.

You cannot use this functionality to block certain stock. Quant is nothing but the quantity of the material. Hence you cannot unblock the stock of particular mateial. Quant wise only can do. Go to LS07 and get the quant with stock category as S and uncheck the put away and pick blocks. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Move stock from Blocked stock to Unrestricted stock at IM level.

Using Tcode MB1B transfer Posting from Blocked stock to Unrestricted stock . Confirm the To from WM side.

I

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Stock Cat is marked with S (Blocked Stock).

i want to Unblock the stock .

I do not want to transfer post.

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to unblock the stock.

> While i Check in LS07 the material appears to be blocked. Then while I check in LS23 I find that the Stock Category is blocked.

> I want to unblock the stock.

Hi,

LS07 is to block/Unblock the Material Quants not Material, there are two types of block here Putaway block and Removal Block. If you select the stock category, system will display quants of materials to block or Unblock the Quants belonging to that category alone. LS23 simply displays the quant status.

In LS07 check the status of the quant once again and you can Unblock if it is blocked in this trxn only.

Regards

Shiva