cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone client application using SUP build problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created client application for iphone. while building i am getting the following error Parse issue in the "SUPLogLevel.h" file like "Expected selector for objective-c method" at the

+(int)DEBUG method. Howevevr i did not change anything in that SUP given include file. Can anybody plese help me how to solve this.

Thanks in Advance.

bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Did you manage to resolve this error?

I saw on a different post of yours that this was something to do with the version of SUP and SDK you were using at the time?

Our developer is facing the same issue with her libraries now and I am trying to investigate where this comes from. Your insight will be very useful.

The issue takes place under the SUPLogLevel.h for the (int) Error method.

She mentioned that she updated her xCode recently. Is this something that may caused the issue?

Thanks in advance!!

George Lazaridis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version of the libraries (I assume you mean OAPI libraries) and which version of Xcode?  If Xcode was recently upgraded to the latest XCode6, there is not a version of SUP that officially supports this yet.

Thanks,

Andrew.

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the immediate response.

We are using MBO libraries.

More specifically we have this issue with:

SUP 2.3.3 (MBO) libraries and xCode 5.1.1 version.

I attach the screenshot of the error.

Thanks!

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

I see SUP 2.3.3. is only supporting Xcode 4.6.

Apple iOS Versions for Object API

And SUP 2.3.4 has the support for Xcode 5

Apple iOS Versions for Object API

Thanks,

Andrew.

0 Kudos

Hi George and Andrew,

This may seem a bit picky, but SUP (Sybase Unwired Platform) stopped at version 2.2.  SMP (SAP Mobile Platform), which is substantially based on SUP but with other technologies rolled in, starts with 2.3.  The main reason I bring this up is that SMP has its own community, SAP Mobile Platform Developer Center.  For historical reasons (almost all SUP posts are contained here) SUP is kept in this community (SAP for Mobile).  There are a lot of SMP posts here also, but generally we try to move the ones that are not application oriented over to the other community.

Regards, Mike (Moderator for both communities)

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

The server version we are using is SMP 2.3SP03 (SAP Mobile Platform) and the xCode version 5.1.1

Thank you Mike for the info you provided. The reason I used this post is because it was not answered and I thought that the other user that had the same problem may resolved it. Sorry for any confusion that i may caused.

We will try to resolve this here and maybe move it to another post in the SMP developer centre.

Thanks!!

George Lazaridis